It’s what everyone is talking about – Data Protection.
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We also use the above data to give you what you want, let you see our fab new products and if there are any exclusive promotions on at the moment. We only want to provide the best user experience for our customers.
- We may occasionally send out emails concerning new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking the on “unsubscribe me” link at the bottom of our emails. Or email our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We host our store on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. All your data is stored in Shopify's data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you have any questions just get in touch!